Thursday, October 24, 2013

The Gift of Time - Day 24

Today, I was able to spend a little time with family and not worry about work. My friend covered for a little bit and I could walk away for a while.

I was also given more time to complete the next Skillbuilder BOM that are missing. (It was supposed to be released today but was postponed until next week.) I have just a few left to finish and am happy about the chance to get more done this weekend.

Here's the next one I've finished:

A Rainbow in Phoenix

I had a few minutes to start gluing the foundations for the last two blocks. Both are applique blocks so I have some work ahead of me this weekend.
Rainbow Liberty Floral?
Yes, I think I will.

I love getting extra time to be with family and quilt. This week is ending nicely.
Hope you had a great day!

No comments: