Sunday, November 3, 2013

Long Arm Heaven

Today, I visited my friend and was able to spend some time learning more about long arm quilting. I would want to win the lottery just to afford the space and the machine needed to really get going on larger projects. I am quite envious of her Baby Lock Jewel and the accompanying computer software.

I am working on a project and was able to get a large part of it completed today. I learned a lot more about computerized quilting and love the results so far:


The stitch pattern is called Pipeline and perfect for the geometric shapes of my Tetris quilt. It still has a ways to go but it's all basted and ready for some color quilting this week.

As of now, I am officially on vacation! Whoo hoo! I can't wait to get lots done and share it with you.
Hope you had a nice weekend.

No comments: