Friday, November 22, 2013

Resistance is Futile!

I tried to resist a love affair with Pinterest but have failed miserably. It's official: I like pinning things. I am a Pinterest Mistress.

Our network was down at work today so I had a lot of free time on my hands. I decided to give Pinterest another try and learn more about pinning things. I think I was making it harder to navigate that it actually is so I gave up on it a long time ago.

Today, started the long process of cataloging all of my bookmarks saved on this computer's browser. My sewing/quilt folder is so large that I've forgotten ones that were saved a long time ago. Seeing the image and sorting them into simple collections makes things quite easy. I just started a few boards and am sure that I'll need new categories for things as I go.

Here's what I have so far:

http://www.pinterest.com/sewnwithcurves


Are you on Pinterest? Any pointers for getting my bookmarks on here faster?

No comments: