Sunday, March 9, 2014

City Sampler Blocks 9-24

Happy Sunday!

It's been a while since I've been able to post but I wanted to share more blocks that have been completed.

Tula Pink's City Sampler: 100 Modern Quilt Blocks

In my quest to make all 100 blocks, this book has kept me sane over the last few weeks. Since work and new responsibilities with the Orlando Modern Quilt Guild have taken up a lot of my waking hours, I cherish the times I've been able to take breaks to sew these 6.5 inch blocks.

I'm not giving titles to these blocks so I'll just list them by number.

#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
As I add these blocks to my complete pile, I'm pretty excited about how they will look together. You'll have to check back in December to see the finished set.

Hope you are well. Best wishes for the week ahead.

No comments: