Sunday, October 27, 2013

Sleepless Sunday - Day 27

Today I worked on piecing the backing and basting together my quilt for the Blogger's Quilt Festival. I had planned to finish it today and post the link soon after I was done. It took a lot longer to get things moving today since I was running on four hours of sleep. (Dealing with a 14 year old dog who is not sleeping well through the night. She's still my lovey bear but this morning was pretty rough.)

Evie on her birthday quilt
 
       
Halloween Doggie Treats
Evie loves 'em!


It's going to take a while to get this done but I will have it posted by the deadline this week. I'm off to get a little bit of it done now before I pass out from exhaustion.

This time next weekend, I will officially be on vacation and able to create and quilt without a care in the world. I can't wait.

Hope you had a restful weekend.

No comments: